Our EQS program is designed to make custom orders that much Easier, Quicker and Simpler. The EQS program offers unique, pre-designed styles, various price points, unique decoration options, readily available samples and free virtual specs. The who, what, why, when, where and how are listed on the following pages to better explain why you should use Fits Accessories EQS for your next custom cap order.
WHY…choose Fits Accessories EQS
The best way to make your brand stand out from all the rest is with something unique! Fits Accessories EQS allows you to accomplish this by offering:
- Outstanding design concepts
- Limitless decoration options
- Customized colour combinations
- Multiple price point options
- Standardized terminologies to simplify communication
- Readily available concept samples
- Free virtual graphic spec
- Free sample*
Fits Accessories EQS Kit, which includes:
- 48 fully decorated samples which include:
- Merchandised colour assortment (black, navy, white, orange, azure blue, lime green, stone…at least 6 units of each colour, exact styles may vary)
- CP reference number decorated directly on each sample
- CP underpeak stitcker which explains all details of the style
- Fits Accessories sample bags
- EQS Placement plan-o-gram
- EQS Headwear Worksheets (approx. 50)
- EQS “leave behind” Pamphlet (approx. 50)
- EQS Fanfold catalogue
- Fits Accessories standardized freight rates
- Simplified 4-Step process
* with approved order
WHAT…is the process
At Fits Accessories we want to make things SIMPLE. We have created our own worksheet that truly simplifies the process into 4 easy steps:
- Complete the Fits Accessories EQS worksheet
- Approve the virtual graphic spec
- Approve the pre-production sample
- Production & Delivery
That’s it, that’s all…we take care of the rest to make sure that you receive the absolutely best product for your brand.
The Fits Accessories EQS worksheet:
Using our specially designed Fits Accessories EQS Worksheet, you can easily create your own custom cap…visit www.Fits Accessories.ca/custom for more details.
The EQS Worksheet requires the following information:
- Section 1: Customer info
- Section 2: Select EQS style – indicate the EQS concept sample to follow
- Section 3: Select the fabric
- Section 4: Select the lining
- Section 5: Select the peak
- Section 6: Select the strap
- Section 7: Indicate the logo details (location, type of deco, and size)
- Section 8: Select the colours
The CP underpeak sticker is used to cross reference details to the EQS worksheet.
What is the difference between Fits Accessories and Fits Accessories Premium
Fits Accessories is unique in offering clients the ability to upgrade their headwear styles to the Fits Accessories Premium option. Out PREMIUM styles are made in separate facilities that have the highest degree of workmanship skills and training, uses superior equipment in the manufacturing process, work with the best and most thoroughly detailed quality control procedures. The best analogy would be to compare a LEXUS to a TOYOTA.
WHEN…will it arrive
We recognize the importance of time! However, the amount of time it takes to receive your Fits Accessories EQS products depends on a number of factors including: type of artwork provided, how complicated the concept is, the decoration technique selected, season production issues and even transportation and governmental regulation. Our extensive experience in design and development allows us to minimize these factors and ensure a more controlled production process.
For ideas on how to make the process as easy as possible, check out our Tips & Tricks on the next page.
Completed EQS Worksheet AND artwork provided
Virtual graphic created 2-4 days
Customer approval of virtual graphic
Pre-production sample 14-28 days
Customer approval of sample
Production of order 30-40 days
Transportation of completed order
Air 7 days
Ocean 30-35 days
WHERE…can we ship
We can deliver your Fits Accessories EQS products to any commercial location worldwide, we can partial ship, we can drop ship, we can even “stock-and-hold” merchandise for you that you can draw against over a period of time.* Our goal is to deliver your products where you need them.
*contact a Fits Accessories representative for more details.
HOW…to get started
Here are the steps to follow to get started on developing your own Fits Accessories EQS product.
- Contact your local promotional products distributor (our supplier reference numbers are below).
- Review the many different Fits Accessories EQS sample concepts.
- Complete the Fits Accessories EQS worksheet…remember you can mix and match fabrics, decoration options, straps, peak trims, and the like.
- Approve the virtual graphic spec that will be sent to you via email.
- Approve the pre-production sample
…and now you’re done! Sit back, relax and enjoy the Fits Accessories EQS products once it arrives at your door.
Our industry association numbers are:
UPIC FITS ACCESSORIES
TIPS & TRICKS
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
When committing to custom orders, make sure you devote the time to approve graphics and samples quickly. Hours can make a different in ensuring your order arrives on or before your required date.
LOGOS & COLOURS
Try to get your logo(s) in a vectorized format. This means in Adobe Illustrator or similar program (with a .AI or .EPS extension to the file name). JPG is NOT a vectorized format. Also, try to know what your PMS (Pantone Matching System) colours are. This will greatly speed up the graphic design process
KNOWING WHAT YOU DON’T WANT
It is very helpful to know what you don’t want to do. “Do not use these colours”, or “our logo can not be less than ‘x’ size”, or “these two logos should always be stacked” and so on ensure the virtual graphic spec and samples are made to your specifications.
CHANGES…THEY HURT, REALLY
Once you’ve made your decision don’t change it. The custom process is like a snowball rolling down the mountain…it becomes increasingly difficult to change direction once it’s started. If you do change, then expect delays.
Premium vs. Standard
Unique fabrics exclusive to Fits Accessories Premium
Pricing guideline…Premium is approximately 30% more than standard.